Whether you are facing breastfeeding challenges or simply want to get off to a good start and learn how normal breastfeeding works, The Mother’s Milk Companysm can help you.
If you are nursing and….
- you feel breastfeeding is not going as well as you would like
- things are going well but you’d like more information or support
- you have sore nipples that are not getting better
- baby has difficulty latching onto the breast
- you are not sure if baby is getting too little or too much milk
- baby is gaining weight too slowly
- you’ve had breast surgery and are concerned about the impact on breastfeeding
- you’d like to increase your milk supply
- you have a premature baby
- your baby has “tummy trouble” or is often fussy
- you have twins or triplets
- you want to or need to wean your baby
- you are returning to work
- your baby has special needs
- you need a breast pump
Whatever your breastfeeding needs may be, we can help you!
Contact us to schedule a home visit. 773 595-5593 or email@example.com.